You and Your Pets -- Pokemon WoW

Interested in posting an application or just dropping by to say hi? Post here.

Re: You and Your Pets -- Pokemon WoW

Postby kyn1982 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:50 am

One addon I use is called PetBattleMaster from curse client. Must have if your collecting or wanna collect all pets in the world. When you bring up your mini map, it shows where the pets are located in each zone. It also tells you if a pet is an upgrade
kyn1982

Postby Wingedwolf on Tue May 07, 2013 2:00 pm

May 9th ends my semester so I will be able to focus solely on the wiki! Woo! Thank you Kyn. I will have to add a page directly for helpful addons and sites for it as well.

5.3 seems to be around the corner according to the Launcher, oh joyous new raid pets!
Who knows who I will be the next day... Was Wingedwolf, now Krisella. Was Evolf but am now back to being Lunastone. NAME IDENTITY CRISES!
Wingedwolf

Postby Wingedwolf on Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:50 pm

So for awhile I thought I was removed off the site and not able to access the forums any longer but that was not the case. I figured I would stop by and post on my old thread that I have stopped working on my old wiki site and started from scratch on a new one entirely. Granted this is not complete either due to holiday work hours for Target (screw retail and toys section of hell).

Any further questions or anything my btag is Lunastone#1959 - Yuhuda (sp?) Hunney has told me you sent a request but to my inactive secondary account which is why I haven't accepted it lol
Been on the main account playing D3 to relax while avoiding more coding work of wanting to kill myself
Site: http://wowpetcollecting.wikidot.com/
Who knows who I will be the next day... Was Wingedwolf, now Krisella. Was Evolf but am now back to being Lunastone. NAME IDENTITY CRISES!
Wingedwolf

Previous

Return to Visitors Forum